venerdì 21 settembre 2012

CYBOTRON... CLEAR.... SYNTH SEQUENCE ISOLATION...

Dear Friends, this time we are dealing with electro sounds ... The isolations of electro sounds are not difficult ... especially when I use the Push-Pull ... The only obstacle is often the claps and snares, on which I work with softwares that graphically subtract portions of sound, such as Izotope Rx or Photosounder ... But the most important part is the reconstruction of the sound spectrum of the parts of sound that I'm going to kill .. Very soon I will produce a tutorial where I will explain all the stages of the 'art of' sound insulation ... Today I have chosen you for the isolation of the famous synth contained in the song "Clear" by Cybotron ....

Cybotron - "Clear"

Songs that made this sample Famous:

Blowfly - "Electronic Pussy Sucker"

Dynamix II - "Just Give The DJ A Break"

Frankie Bones - "Call It Techno"

Missy Elliot ft Ciara & Fatman Scoop - "Loose Control"

The Synth Sequence Isolated



Info, DJ Sets & Professional Sound Isolations: iceone@inwind.it


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento